Here are the answers & scores for the Monthly XIII. The set more or less lived upto the expectation of being “easy”. Hercules and Raghuvansh have scored 25, which vaguely gives me a sense that I I need to rework my act. There were 2 questions which basically did not serve any purpose as one contained the answer in the pic itself and the other picture’s’ name was not changed, a serious blunder after posting in excess of 500 questions. Anyway here are the scores and the answers, in case of any errors do post a comment!
Before that: today’s question
|BAd Ass Thambi||13|
CTRL C & CTRL V Raghuvansh’s answers
1. Marilyn Monroe “bust” with strategically placed Disney characters
2. Marjane Satrapi
3. John Bonham
4. Chaim Topol & Gwen Stefani, so “If I were a Rich Man/Girl”.
5. Ponyo, Little Mermaid
6. Endhiran aka Robot.
7. Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
8. Tata-built Mercedes Benz truck?
9. Gossalyn Waddlemeyer/Mallard. Pssst – quick trivia. Gossalyn was voiced by the same lady who voices Dexter, of the secret lab.
10. Songs about Pattie Boyd
11. Beatle Barkers – an album of dogs barking out Beatles songs.
12. Cariappa/Maneckshaw – field marshals
13. Simon & Garfunkel. What ra!
14. The Secret of Monkey Island
15. The White Star Line – says so on the flag!
16. Frank Sinatra, Mia Farrow
17. Flag history of Burma
18. It features a Jamini Roy painting. So I presume the tribute is to Jamini Roy.
19. Jack Iverson, the original carrom-ball man
20. The cork as seen by Hooke.
21. Pallankuzhi or AlaguLimane or Bantumi(roughly)
22. MM Kreem, haha!
23. UN headquarters?
24. First Filmfare award winners. Other than best film, of course.
25. Bangladesh’s independence